Dr. Azhar Khan, M.D, FCCP
Dr. Khan moved to Oklahoma from New York City in 1996. His Hospital affliations include Integris Baptist Hospital, Canadian Valley Hospital in Yukon, Integris Edmond Hospital and Deaconess hospital.
Dr. Khan has held several key positions including President of the medical staff at Integris Baptist Hospital and of Vencor Hospital. He has served as chairman of the pulmonary department of Baptist Hospital. He is currently the ICU medical director of Canadian Valley Hospital, Yukon. He has also served on several committees of various hospitals.
- Internship: Brookdale Hospital, Brooklyn, New York
- Residency: Medical center of Massachuaetts, University of Massachusetts
- Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship: Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine in Pulmonary Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine in Sleep Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
- Member, Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Member, Oklahoma County Medical Association
Dr. Anthony X. Troitino, MD
Dr. Troitino moved to Oklahoma from New Jersey in 2017. His hospital affiliations include Integris Baptist Hospital, Canadian Valley Hospital in Yukon, and Integris Edmond Hospital.
Dr. Troitino completed his residency at University of Buffalo in New York and Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School.
Dr. Troitino is also fluent in Spanish.